This page is a fantastic resource when trying to better understand Collegial teaching activities. This follows along closely with Cycle 3 and what it discusses!
Some common focus areas include:
- questioning techniques
- giving clear instructions
- managing group discussions
- assessing progress and giving feedback
- monitoring and managing challenging behaviors
- organizing group work or multiple activities and
- managing the materials and resources for complex classroom activities
While this is just a tiny snippet of what this page entails, I highly suggest taking a deeper look because there is so much information available!